Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Festival Wear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those who go to festivals:
Do you wear comfy clothes that you don't mind getting dirty and wet, or do you go for something a little more extreme, like fairy wings and a tutu? Or, do you use it as an excuse to parade your labels?

Comments

• Options
    I usually wear a pair of jeans (but not a really expensive pair) and a cool t-shirt.

I'm not one of those people who go all out and dress a bit mad. I just like to be comfy :)
  • Options
    Mostly I dress like an insane festival fairy in any number of my own creations...
  • Options
    Comfort all the way. At leeds last year my cords went two tone with all the mud they amassed... light muddy brown on the lower leg, then chocolate for the rest :rolleyes: :)

But thinking about it, I would have been better off with something quick drying, because had we had a torrential down pour at any point they simply wouldnt have dried off for the rest off the weekend and they were the only pair i had with me!
  • Options
    well i wore shorts and a little red vest at V the other day, It was sunny and i was only there for the day. I didnt see many people dressed up wacky, most people just dressed comfy
  • Options
    I tend to wear new clothes that I buy in the sale just before I go. I don't own anything that I would want wrecked so I bought some combat trousers for £1.99 and a pair of baggy trousers for £4.99, cut them up and made them into long shorts.
  • Options
    I wish I had a festival to wear my clothes to. :(

Comfy is the best option and stuff you wouldn't mind getting wrecked.
  • Options
    i just wear jeans, a hat to hide my hair under after a day in the rain/sun/mud, colourdy cartoon tees and something to snazz it all up like a multic coloured scarf thing or a ikkle sarong...hmm i alwasy wear stuff like this though anyway....

i did wear a tiger tail to a festival last year....teamed with ears attached to my beanie...cuz em.....they looked cute:D people kept standing on the tail though..or tryed to pull it of..:confused: