Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lucky Clothes!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone have any lucky underwear or anything?

had a lucky pair of boxers until I realised things always went wrong when I wore them so stopped wearing them and things got better!

Comments

• Options
    I've a leather jacket that I always wear and my life seems to be going OK! Although I don't think I wear so much because it's lucky, but more because it hides my insecurities....
  • Options
    Yeah i got a lucky pair of thongs. Diamante black satin ones. Guaranteed to get a shag wearing those :D
  • Options
    My bullet proof vest always seems to be lucky round Iraq way :confused::p
  • Options
    My red bra and thong. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Yeah i got a lucky pair of thongs. Diamante black satin ones. Guaranteed to get a shag wearing those :D

You've obviously not met me. you'd be more likely to get a shag if you were'nt wearing them :naughty:

Incidently, i think i've got a lucky shirt (firetrap) i bought it about a month ago, every time ive worn it ive pulled without even trying - some good looking girls as well. fuck knows how i pull that one off ;)
  • Options
    Iv got this pair of boxers i wore when i got with my gf and i just happened to be wearing them the 1st time we had sex (well before) and our 1st kiss. And da 1st time we said "i love you" to eachother.