Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

promotion.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not sure if this should be in here or in 'jobs', but i'll go with here.

i make clothes, and am in the process of setting up a website to sell my designs. and i'm trying to think of cheap/free but interesting ways to promote it.

i already wear my own designs, and my boyfriend does too, and there's always people asking where we got them from :D

another idea we had came from my housemate. he's in a band, and is quite the e-list celebrity round wakefield. he loves my clothes, and says if i clothe him for his gigs he'll include a 'dressed by' ad for my site on his flyers.

i'm just looking for other things like this that i could do to drum up business....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a t-shirt with my website address on the back and two hand prints on the front. People notice the front and then they notice the back. I've had quite a few comments about it (I made it myself, hehe!).

Other things to do might be to ask people with websites (such as myself, lol) to put an advert and link up for you perhaps?