Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This weekend who will be getting...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hammer.gif ered?
trash.jpged?
lightmandarin.jpg ed?

Comments

• Options
    good one ;)

i can say i am :yes:
  • Options
    clawhammered? rubbished? yoghurted? :confused:

:p
  • Options
    well last nite (friday) i purely got fucked, had dope, drink and e's! then later on the nite i had abit petrol, by the way thats my first time trying it, fuckin hits ya straight away! but i had a gr8 nite part from my 2 pals fighting in drink thinkin they hard! but nothing new about that i know loads of people who change and think there harder in drink! makes me laugh sometimes how alcohol is legal, but never mind!
  • Options
    Stevey; first of all drinking booze with MDMA is really not a great idea, it can be really dangerous. And secondly, please for the love of god tell me you werent sniffing petrol! And that insted thats some slang I've never heard of.
  • Options
    Sniffing petrol is very bad, i admit i tried it once before, when i was 12 or 13, it was sad and pathetic...i wouldn't even dream of doing it now..waste of time.

However most people i know do take pills and drink like fishes and nothing seems to go wrong with them, just pure fucked.
  • Options
    Ahhhhh! I hate that attitude, but you are really right Shogun, so many people use pills to get 'fucked', MDMA is a beautiful chemical, if used with respect can give you an amazing experiance. It is NOT for getting 'fucked'.

There are many things that will get you 'fucked' if thats what you want but MDMA is a crap way of going about it. If your weekend plans really boil down to getting fucked may I recomend ethadrine, ket and a hand full of benzos.
  • Options
    I know people who go out, go to the pub, drink, then take pills and sit and smoke spliffs alot of the night and then onto speed and away to a club to drink more, pure 'fucked'.
  • Options
    I know, pills are so cheap these days that theres the feeling, why not do a few when your down the pub.

I think we're going to see the number of deaths from multi-drug use going up in the next few years, the number of people who just whack anything down their throat is bloody scary.
  • Options
    bongbudda;what's the most pills you taken in a night, some people i know would take about 6-10 pills at the weekend.
  • Options
    I'm going to sound like a total jadded raver now but, well, I did a tab of cid, 1/2 gram of base and 7 pills once, and on another occation I managed to do 6 tri-mitzis and 1/2 another pill.

I think its the longer sesions I've had that have given me the most nasty side effects, on the few occations when I've been twisted for 24 hours plus, I got a serious crash and burn comedown.

But then saying how many pills you do is a little like asking how long a piece of string is, it depends on how strong your pills are, I've done 3 and a 1/2 150mg pills in a night before, I suppose given current pill strength that would be about 8 or 9.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stevey713
    i had abit petrol,

Fucking Pikey
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    what's the most pills you taken in a night,

the most ive done is 13 at creamfields i was completely mashed and couldnt find my car in the morning, and was walking round a field thinking im never going to get home

bare in mind i used to have a bright yellow saxo vts, :lol::lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    Fucking Pikey

:lol: thats what sprung to my mind too!
  • Options
    Not only that but its addictive and dangerous as well.
  • Options
    Recently I always seem to be drinking when I take pills.
    Thing is I used to be mad on pills and used to get messed up on just pills at the weekend and then I stopped taking them. Now I don't usually buy them but someone will always offer me one in the pub and I just get the urge when I'm pissed.
    My mate is funny when he drops when he's pissed out of his head. He always goes through a stage for 1/2hr to an hour when he's coming up and he hasn't got a clue what he's doing, saying weird random shit that doesn't mean anything :lol:
  • Options
    That's the danger with being drunk with other drugs around, whenever my mate was very drunk the other day, he wanted to eat about 10 grams of truffles, very near did too...i've sat and smoked many a spliff before whenever im drunk, it has a kind of heavy effect, increases the drunkness i think and makes the world seem a bit more dizzy,but all in all it's quite good.
  • Options
    Well lickalotapuss, I think you've said it all in terms of drinking and doing pills. It really is bloody stupid, I'm not saying you are but doing that is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well lickalotapuss, I think you've said it all in terms of drinking and doing pills. It really is bloody stupid, I'm not saying you are but doing that is.
    Maybe it is stupid. You say that pills aren't there to get messy off but I believe they are and when I'm pissed and someone hands me a pill I can't resist.
  • Options
    Fair enough, up to you, I certainly cant stop you, I'm just saying its dangerous thats all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Fair enough, up to you, I certainly cant stop you, I'm just saying its dangerous thats all.
    I know from reading your posts you seem to have a good chemical knowledge, all I have is experience of trying lots of different things. In my experience apart from been in a messy state, it doesn't seem to be dangerous (it is only 1 mate that gets like I described earlier).
    Is there anything chemically that proves its dangerous??
  • Options
    Well as when you mix any drugs there is the increased load on your body to rid itself off the poisons. Therefore your putting increased strain on your liver, kidneys and intestines.

There is also the issue of hydration levels, booze makes you dehydrated, which makes it harder for your body to rid itself of the poisons.

"Mixing MDMA with any depressant is dangerous. The increased stress placed on the cardiovascular system can lead to immediate medical problems. The dehydration and nausea that alcohol induces can accelerate the onset of hyperthermia or hyponatremia.

Also, consuming more drugs than you intend to is a particular concern when depressants are mixed with stimulants. The seemingly antagonistic effects that one drug has on the other can lead a user to consume far more than they otherwise would. This can be especially problematic because the drugs will often have different dose/response correlations and different response timetables."
    bluelight.nu

Plus, even if you ignore anything I say you call the state your in as "messy", MDMA is a powerful drug which has a serious effect on your brain, can you not see there is something slightly wrong with getting "messy"?

But as I said, you do what you want, if you want to get messy then go ahead and do it, I personaly think that a clear, clean high from MDMA is much more pleasureable, but thats me.
  • Options
    Theres this from Erowid as well;

"Can cloud the desired effects of MDMA. Same danger as opiates, also can dangerously exacerbate the dehydration that MDMA normally causes. Not recommended."