Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills and Puke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I've never posted here before but I just have a quick question.

I’ve been doing pills for about 2 years but just recently I’ve started being sick while on them. This first happened about 2 months ago, I can’t really explain it, I felt fine, was having a good time but every time I took 1 or even ½ about 15 – 20 minutes later I threw up. I hadn’t been drinking much before hand. So the next day I felt really crap (worse than usual) and thought I’d just knock it on the head for a while. So I left pills alone for about 2 months.

On Friday my hubby and me went out and got some pills. And the same thing happened. It was bloody ridiculous! Like clockwork I would be sick after I took one! I felt great in between the sickness, I was a bit concerned I was puking up the pills but I was pretty twisted so I don’t think I was. Again I didn’t drink much before hand, we’d just been to the pub and I had maybe 2 pints, after that I was on water.

Anyway its not much of a problem its just a bit of a nuisance running off to the toilet all night! I’ve got a big night out at the weekend and I’m just hoping its not gonna happen again!

Any ideas why this is happening? You seem like a knowledgeable bunch!

Comments

• Options
    First of all its a problem that quite a few people get so I wouldnt be too worried, unless you are throwing up a lot. How often would you do it?

My wife gets the same and because of this doesnt really want to do pills again, after making a bit of a mess in the corner of a club, oooops.

I'd say dont drink any booze at all, that might help, also something like pepto bizmol or some chalk tablets may help settle your stomach too.

I wouldnt take any motion sickness pills with the MDMA, I've heard from a few people that this is unwise, due to the two chemicals interacting.

Are you testing your pills? Have they been different lately, if you have been getting pills with MDA in then its likely this is the cause, females can have problems with MDA.

Welcome to thesite by the way.
  • Options
    Thank You!

Sorry, how often do I do what?

Take pills? not too often, usually we'll be out not planning to do anything and one of us will get that gleam in our eye and that'll be it. So its not a regular thing, maybe once / twice a month or so.

Be sick? well I took 1 and was fine, no puke. But then after that when I took another I was sick more or less straight after (bout 15 mins). I was then sick quite regulary but having nothing left in my tummy by then I was just retching. Time between pukes about 1 - 2 hours. Sorry if this is too much info! And I don't think I'll be going back to that club in any hurry!

No I don't test them, but this is something else I wanted to ask about? How do you go about doing that? how does it work?
  • Options
    i must say that last friday i puked off pills as well! just as the pills is taking full effects i puke, quite alot, i took my other pill same thing happened again, just as i can feel it kick in. i was drinkin as well so i know next time not to mix my e with alcohol!
  • Options
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only puker around!
  • Options
    Food

I tend to find that I sometimes retch a little (although I am able to control it and not throw up!) if I have not eaten a lot that day.

What was your food consumption like before you went out? I tend to find a decent feed maybe 2 or 3 hours before dropping keeps the retching at bay! ;o)

Aye - if I haven't eaten for hours, I tend to gip a little... Not very attractive to watch but I am not sick...
  • Options
    its also a sign of a possible ulcer :-(
    same as when you have a few drinks
    n get a acid taste at the back of your mouth.
  • Options
    I was asking how often you were being sick, I know people who occationaly puke a couple of times of pills but after that are fine. But if your being sick many times it might be more serious than just an upset stomach.

Testing pills is very easy, and even though I go on about it ALL the time no one on here does it. I presume that you buy your pills outside of the club from someone you know? If not then thats even more stupid, find someone you trust to buy them off.
    You need to buy an E-Z Tester, which is two (or maybe three) small dripper bottles, you scrape a tiny bit off your pill and drip the stuff on. It will change colour giving you an indication of whats in your pill.
    However this is only an indication, it wont give you a total analysis, for this you need either to get hold of lab tests of buy whats called Chromo plates but both of those options are really hard.
    You can get this kit from http://www.eztest.com/en/index.htm

Stevey; I'm glad to hear that you may be giving up drinking with pills, its really not wise.
  • Options
    Thanks, thats why it was worrying me as I was sick more than once or twice. I hadn't eaten much that day at all so maybe that was it, and no alchohol next time me thinks.

Yeah I've always got them from the same person, someone I know well and trust.

I will get a tester kit I've never heard of anything like that except on here, it sounds quite interesting!
  • Options
    i was drinkin about 3 or 4 hours before i had anything to eat, i had a nice fish cake and chips from the chippy, bout 10 mins after my food, i started drinkin again and i swallowed the pill so looking back its no surprise i puked, quite a stupid thing as well that night, least ive learned!
  • Options
    Good. As I said, the tester wont give you total peace of mind as to whats in your pill but its definately better than not doing it.
    The problem comes from when you have more than one drug in the pill, and sometimes the black reaction (for MDMA) will over right the green reaction for 2CB.
  • Options
    Do you smoke cigarettes?

If so I reckon thats the cause, I cant smoke fags and do pills at the same time, if I come up and then smoke its chunder time.

Took me ages to associate the two :D