Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ludes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ludes, what is it??

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    here is the link to information on Erowid about quaaludes.......
  • Options
    They are something you do NOT want to be getting involved in, they are very big in South Africa and most of the world supply comes from India.

Madrax is the main one if I'm not mistaken, its a tranq basicly, but not a nice one, a blunt and addictive one. A very primative sedative. NOT nice. They can be smoked with weed and thats how they are used in SA.
  • Options
    Ive only heard of them in american programmes, I think they were popular in 60s/70s America.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    They are something you do NOT want to be getting involved in, they are very big in South Africa and most of the world supply comes from India.

Madrax is the main one if I'm not mistaken, its a tranq basicly, but not a nice one, a blunt and addictive one. A very primative sedative. NOT nice. They can be smoked with weed and thats how they are used in SA.
    mandrax is a barbiturate and could be got on a docs script very easily in the late 60's early 70's. strong sleeping tablet. people would eat two and have three pints of beer and become totaly insane drunks! falling, crashing, abusing, forgetting ...it's a blackout drug ...not my idea of fun.
  • Options
    I'd be surprised and alarmed if it has turned up on the black market within the UK, it truely is one of those nasty drugs that everyone should avoid like the black death.