Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pnj banned?

I've just noticed the status of pnj and it says he's banned. I've been away for a few days so I don't know what's happened. Could anyone enlighten me?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hm what has happened?

shall we get the champagne out yet?
  • Options
    Not sure what happened it could be due to two people posting under one name. The jock and Real Pnj. Real Pnj should be allowed to post and tell the other guy to join himself.
  • Options
    He could have cleverly changed it himself....
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Yes, as you have noticed PNJ has been banned.

I am sure you are all aware of what rule was broken, it has been commented on more than once. Anyone who breaks the rules will be given due warning to rectify the situation, as PNJ was.

Unfortunately what needed to be done to avoid this situation wasn't done, leaving the moderators with no choice but to enforce a ban.

We don't like it, but rules are rules and we have to be consistent.

LadyJade.
  • Options
    I did tell him...
  • Options
    Which rule did he break? :confused:

Not that I am missing anything, just wondering.
  • Options
    I'd imagine it was the repeated use of his username by a variety of individuals, which he was happy to admit.
  • Options
    But why didn't they do it, when it was most obvious then?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    I'd imagine it was the repeated use of his username by a variety of individuals, which he was happy to admit.

I don't understand what that's got to do with him [/blonde]
  • Options
    He allowed them to do it, happily supplying his password to that effect.

As a result a number of his mates regularly posted pretending to be him, often offering views diametrically opposed to those of pnj, and sometimes posting right down offensive rubbish.

The whole thing had become a bit of a joke- or rather a wind-up. He should have stopped the others from taking the piss a long time ago. But I’m sure if he rejoins under a different name and makes sure no-one ever posts under his name again the moderators will show mercy. ;)
  • Options
    why can't the other guy just post under his own name or take 2 minutes to register?
    Like him or not, I think pnj should come back as he made an impact.
  • Options
    I hope so, it would be a shame if he wasnt allowed back on, his views where always interesting, bloody scary but always interesting.
  • Options
    He allowed them to do it, happily supplying his password to that effect.

As a result a number of his mates regularly posted pretending to be him, often offering views diametrically opposed to those of pnj, and sometimes posting right down offensive rubbish.

The whole thing had become a bit of a joke- or rather a wind-up. He should have stopped the others from taking the piss a long time ago. But I’m sure if he rejoins under a different name and makes sure no-one ever posts under his name again the moderators will show mercy. ;)

Ahhh *is enlightened* Thank you :)
  • Options
    Re: pnj banned?
    I've just noticed the status of pnj and it says he's banned. I've been away for a few days so I don't know what's happened. Could anyone enlighten me?

He brought it on himself.

He shouldn't have been broadcasting the fact that several other people use his username (heck, as if there were nothing stopping the others from getting THEIR usernames!! :lol: :rolleyes: )
  • Options
    Who was using his username?

tbh sometimes it was quite obivous someone else was using his name, he was such a fool, i wonder will he come back under a new name or is he still watching now...he's become a lurker.
  • Options
    i don't understand what all the fuss is about :confused: so someone else used his username, and so it was quite blatent sometimes and a bit confusing at other times. does it really matter though? i mean fair enough it would have been easy enough for the others to get usernames of their own, but surely if pnj doesn't mind other people using his then it's not a big deal??

or am i totally missing the point?
  • Options
    have you ever read any of pnj posts?
  • Options
    Bring him back! We need him, he made me feel really happy to live in the UK. But then he made me dispare in equal measure too.
  • Options
    He made this place active with his random positive sayings for America and his free world :rolleyes:

is he watching now?
  • Options
    Awww I hope he comes back soon. :( He's a good kid really, a bit naive and Al-Qaeda obsessed but his heart's in the right place and he's amusing.

Come back PNJ!!
  • Options
    So what happened to Clandestine then?
  • Options
    Maybe working..
  • Options
    Im around MoK, can't get rid of me that easily ;)
  • Options
    Damn :mad: :);)

Why so quiet?
  • Options
    He must be kicking himself for not being able to post about yesterday's bombing in Jakarta by “Muslim extremists, perverts who are turning Islam into a death cult”.
    :p
  • Options
    lol. just hasnt been much by way of topics that I have have been inclined to comment on. Lately its been more UK centric than international so Ive let you all get with it.

Besides, its vacation period over here this month and its swelteringly hot so Im just working on staying cool and organising my office. Never been very disciplined at filing and i decided to tackle the chore whilst my professional activities are on hold.
  • Options
    pnj ...i hope they 've sent him to camp delta ...he is so obviously guilty of something ...don't know what but but he must be.