Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Speed and pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I will be in a festival this Friday and my friend suggested to combine speed and a pill.

I know that there are not supposed to be taken together, but does anyone have any personal experience?

Ive used speed before, but it will be my first time on a pill!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Speed and pills
    Originally posted by Kelly
    I will be in a festival this Friday and my friend suggested to combine speed and a pill.

I know that there are not supposed to be taken together, but does anyone have any personal experience?

Ive used speed before, but it will be my first time on a pill!

Seeing as this is your first pill, i would advise not taking anything else with it, it could be very strong and knock you for 6.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Speed and pills
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Seeing as this is your first pill, i would advise not taking anything else with it, it could be very strong and knock you for 6.

Or it could have the opposite effect, it could make the pill less of a head fuck (no rolling eyes or gurning) because the speed would sort of cancel it out.

I have done it loads before, but remember that mixing you chemicals will put more strain on your heart :D
  • Options
    Well i don't use speed or pills but i think if you are using both on the same night and you haven't even tried pills yet then you are putting a large strain on your heart and body...but then again why not?live life.
  • Options
    I read some new research recently suggesting that using amphetamine with MDMA can cause more neuro damage, because of the problem with dopamine uptake. However it is also thought that the main problem is heat and not the dopamine in isolation.

As for using amphetamine and MDMA together, to my mind they go well together, because MDMA by itself doesnt give me a great deal of energy. It is a mix that you have to be careful with though as you can over do it quite easily.
    If you are going to mix them do the speed about an hour before the MDMA, that way you wont have ages after the MDMA where the speed is still active.
    If your like me then allow 12 full hours after an oral dose of amphet before you can consider sleep. Most times for me its closer to 14-16 after a strong dose.

Heres the research;

http://thedea.org/neurotoxicity.html#2

http://www.acnp.org/G4/GN401000166/CH162.htm