Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Internet shopping/shipping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On vacation I saw some Nine West shoes which I absolutely adored. When I went to buy them, they didn't have them in my size :(

Went to the duty free and they had the wrong color.

Now, once I got back home I found two or three US based sites, but none of them ship to Europe. And I can't find any shops that sell Nine West shoes here in Denmar. And I don't know anyone going to the US in the near future, or they have just returned from there.

Any idea of a site which might sell Nine West shoes, and ship to Europe? I'd be eternally grateful if I got a link to my being able to buy them.

Comments

• Options
    are there no Europe based sites at all? that's strange. god how annoying is that! I hate it, finding some perfect piece of clothing then finding they don't have my size or whatever. I feel for you!
  • Options
    Take a trip to UK, i'm sure there's one around here somewhere.

And then you can sunbath here too, like a mini holiday because its damn hot here.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    Take a trip to UK, i'm sure there's one around here somewhere.

And then you can sunbath here too, like a mini holiday because its damn hot here.:crazyeyes

Ooh, how I wish I could. But starting school on wednesday :(
  • Options
    Haven't had a look at these sites, but I know these stores both sell NineWest shoes.....

www.johnlewis.com
    www.debenhams.com
  • Options
    None of them with Nine West shoes in the website :(