Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair. bored. with.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what colour should i dye my hair?

i'm bored with it blonde.

Comments

• Options
    not to do with your hair im affraid:(... but were you called legal junkie a day or so ago? or is my mind playing games with me again?!:eek2: :D

would you like a natural hair colour or un natural? if natural, i think dark brown. if un natural, i think green:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by clara
    not to do with your hair im affraid:(... but were you called legal junkie a day or so ago? or is my mind playing games with me again?!:eek2: :D

would you like a natural hair colour or un natural? if natural, i think dark brown. if un natural, i think green:D

yup, i was the junkie. i changed it to fit in with all my other net places. :)

i don't know about natural or unnatural... i love my hair pink, but it's still summer, so i have to work, and not many people like to employ pink-haired girls :mad:
  • Options
    Chocolate brown but then you'd have to strip the hair to go blonde to then dye it pink again!

highlight it pink. it blends lovely with blonde hair!
  • Options
    just realised how stupid i must sound.

'what colour should i dye my hair? oh, i can't decide'

everyone thinking 'don't give a bollock, to be honest'.

:lol:

thanks for the suggestions though. i might make a poll and get more attention :D
  • Options
    puce