Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

grrrr!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:mad: i just got a letter from the train people saying i have been no the train to somewhere without a rite ticket :mad: but ive never been to this place but they r telling me i have to pay £40!!!

out of fucking order! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Some has given your name and address hunny......write back and tell them. Though they might not believe you, you may have to get proof. Or ask to see the ticket conductor (is that what they call em) to show your not that person.
  • Options
    my mum just rang them and had a massive go on their answer fone so i guess they will be calling back.

just looked at the letter again and it says 07/09/03 um hello you retards?! its only the 8th month!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    my mum just rang them and had a massive go on their answer fone so i guess they will be calling back.

just looked at the letter again and it says 07/09/03 um hello you retards?! its only the 8th month!!!!

It might mean the 9th of the 7th though
  • Options
    well they foned back and it was meant to be the 7/8/03 not the 9th. but it was also at 6:30 pm when i was at work.

but its someone i know because they gave my address, but wrongly, they got the house number wrong and they gave my birthday but it was 2 days out. i just wanna know who it is, sum sad fuck!
  • Options
    :lol: Please, someone see the funny side of it.

If it was you, you'd probably give your mates name and address... actually I'd probably give my enemies...

Have you got any enemies Chelle?!

I feel bad for laughing now :( but it is kinda funny...
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    :lol: Please, someone see the funny side of it.

I feel bad for laughing now :( but it is kinda funny...
    I do, id give my mate, cos they would be able to prove it wasnt them. But different mates have different relationships, dont they?
  • Options
    Good point V V.

BTW, where's your amazing av gone?!?!?! lol
  • Options
    Good point V V.

BTW, where's your amazing av gone?!?!?! lol

No where :confused::p

I would tell me mate id done it though!!!
  • Options
    i'd go mad if one of my mates did it to me. i have enough trouble with the trains already!
  • Options
    I got done for "urinating with intent to cause offence" outside a club once, and I just gave them my proper adress.

Then I got a threatening letter in from the Procurator Fiscal, saying I'd be in shit if I did anything like that again :eek:
  • Options
    well they foned back and it was meant to be the 7/8/03 not the 9th. but it was also at 6:30 pm when i was at work.

um, it hasn't BEEN 7/8/03 yet.

it's 31/7/03 today.

:yes:
  • Options
    il hunt them down for you chelle...kill the bastard!!
  • Options
    probably sounds funny to you but its not funny to me cos i could get taken to court for it. so really i dont see the funny side
  • Options
    where's the place it says you've been without a ticket? do you know anyone who's been there recently?
  • Options
    its from flitwick to harpenden. ive never been to flitwick in my life. none of my friends have either so i dunno who it is, just sum girl who doesnt like me but i dunno how people wud know my address and birthday
  • Options
    probably sounds funny to you but its not funny to me cos i could get taken to court for it. so really i dont see the funny side

no you wont, your innocent, arent you??
    :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    no you wont, your innocent, arent you??
    :D

yeah i am but doesnt mean they will belive me
  • Options
    I you can prove you were at work (or on Thesite) at that time then you have nothing to worry about!
  • Options
    Batman .. I'm totaly with you on this one - it's not funny at all from your point of view.

year ago I had a very minor car accident and was insured with that famous company that insures a lot of students (Begins with an "E")

Needless to say they were complete crap and useless when the accident happened and did sod all to sort it out and kept me hanging on for over 4 months - then one day the other people involved sent me a letter saying I had to go to court cos nothing was happening .. only after ringing my insurance company and tellin them about the court documents did they get their arses into gear but getting that letter was scarey.

They've clearly screwed up- can't even get their own dates right - Next time you speak to anyone get their full name and their manager's name and tell them they either sought it out or you're gonna write a letter to the head of their department.
  • Options
    yeah i am but doesnt mean they will belive me
    You were at work wont you? plus the TICKET CONDUCTOR would have to identify you if you say its not you!
  • Options
    Some people go beyond a joke don't they. Good luck with it all.Xx
  • Options
    I can't say I'd find it funny to be honest either...
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    You were at work wont you? plus the TICKET CONDUCTOR would have to identify you if you say its not you!

yeah i was at work. but wat really fucks me off is sum sad bitch doing it in the first place
  • Options
    Seemin' as nobody is seeing the funny side, I'll apologise for not taking life too seriously.

You didn't do it - if you can prove you were at wqork then what's the problem?! I'm sure they've come across cases like this before when dickheads give other people's name and addresses.

Sorry if any of that seems bitchy, I'm in a mood :(
  • Options
    Seemin' as nobody is seeing the funny side, I'll apologise for not taking life too seriously.

You didn't do it - if you can prove you were at wqork then what's the problem?! I'm sure they've come across cases like this before when dickheads give other people's name and addresses.

Sorry if any of that seems bitchy, I'm in a mood :(

yeha ok but fucks me off that someone is that sad