Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

EyeToy PLAY

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it not one of the best things ever?

Endless hours of fun pracing about in front of your TV looking like a fanny.

And, bonus, keeps the kidflump busy while I decorate.

Best £30 I've ever spent.

Comments

• Options
    In the ever memorable words of Manuel:

¿QUE?
  • Options
    is that the same thing chaos was going on about the other day?

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50171&highlight=eyetoy
  • Options
    Sorry. Should have explained more. Just assumed you would know what I was going on about.

PS2 game. Comes with a web-can type thing. plug into PS2. Your on the telly inside the game. Great fun.

See here for more info.
  • Options
    Och THAAAAAAAT! They had that on BB..my Mum came in, and saw Jon sorta flapping his arms and stuff, and she was all WTF! RETARD! And I was like, noooooo..it means they can play the game using their arms and whatnot.

I want one..har.
  • Options
    It's cool. Not the sort of game you can play yourself cause you look a right twat. But with a pile of mates. Some beers, vodka, pizza and coke and you have an instant great night in.

Boxing, footie-keepie-ups, plate spinning. They even have a ninja ass kicking thing. :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    It's cool. Not the sort of game you can play yourself cause you look a right twat. But with a pile of mates. Some beers, vodka, pizza and coke and you have an instant great night in.

Boxing, footie-keepie-ups, plate spinning. They even have a ninja ass kicking thing. :cool:

lmfao. suit you to a T.