Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No reaction on e!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend (girl, 27yrs), that have never tried anything stronger than efedrine (with workout) decided to try e. She took one half, no reaction. 2hrs later second half nothing. 2hrs later 1 and nothing. 3 weeks later we did a new try, but then she took 1 each time with 2hrs between, total 3e and absolutely nothing. :(

The stuff was 100% ok, i have been taking just these pills the last 6 parties and no problems at all. They are quiet strong, 2 for a night is more than enough.(i´ve been around the dance scene since ´97)

Can somebody explain this for me please:confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    have you got it tested? maybe she dosen't have the mdma enzyme.
  • Options
    a freind of mine in hull, in the early seventies could not get any efect of pure l.s.d! everytime we had one he'd have two or three in the hope one day it would work ...it never did.
    not something i can explain at all.
  • Options
    Shogun- yes the pills was tested, it was ok. But u says she maybe havent the enzyme, that is something new to me. Do you have more info pls?
  • Options
    do you know if she is on any medication, maybe that has something to do with it....

or maybe shoguns right saying she doesnt have a the enzyme to digest mdma, u might want to try drinking her piss, lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by BigBoy
    Shogun- yes the pills was tested, it was ok. But u says she maybe havent the enzyme, that is something new to me. Do you have more info pls?

i don't know much, u may as well just wait till bongbudda replies, i only know that it's very rare...bongbudda said it a while back in a post somewhere.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    do you know if she is on any medication, maybe that has something to do with it....

or maybe shoguns right saying she doesnt have a the enzyme to digest mdma, u might want to try drinking her piss, lol

No she is not on any medication at all. She had som efedrine 1 week before she tried e first time, and as they have the same receptors (read it somewhere) we thought that could be the problem. But apperently it wasnt the problem as sha didnt react next time either... Could it be dangerous for her to take e when she responds this way btw? There is a party next week:D
  • Options
    This site is a harm reduction site but if she dosen't react to e there are plently of other drugs around including alcohol that she can take, dosen't have to be e, especially if she dosen't react to it...what is the point in wasting money on it if nothing happens to her.
  • Options
    Are you sure that she is NOT on an SSRI because they will negate the potency of MDMA greatly.

As for the enzyme, as far as I know it would be more potent for her if she didnt have it.

How is her emotional state? If she isnt feeling that great then there may well be less seratonin around, thus less action, although I dont think this would explain it totaly.

She might just be whats termed as a 'hardhead' someone who for whatever reason needs a high dose for a chemical to work, I'm that way with 2-ct-7, these are normaly blokes though.

There is also the possibility that your pills arent very uniform, that is that there is different levels of MDMA in each one, if they are made badly this is certainly possible, in fact its unlikely that all the pills in a batch will have exact doses.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Are you sure that she is NOT on an SSRI because they will negate the potency of MDMA greatly.

As for the enzyme, as far as I know it would be more potent for her if she didnt have it.

How is her emotional state? If she isnt feeling that great then there may well be less seratonin around, thus less action, although I dont think this would explain it totaly.

She might just be whats termed as a 'hardhead' someone who for whatever reason needs a high dose for a chemical to work, I'm that way with 2-ct-7, these are normaly blokes though.

There is also the possibility that your pills arent very uniform, that is that there is different levels of MDMA in each one, if they are made badly this is certainly possible, in fact its unlikely that all the pills in a batch will have exact doses.

Her emotional state is teriffic, absolutely no problem there. Shes wery happy with life, has just fall in love with a guy.

This specific pill has been consumed for about 6 weeks with my friends, and it wasnt any complain at any of them.

But 2 things i dont understand, SSRI and 2-ct-7. Can u explain pls?

Shogun- of course we talking about not do this again, but i am really interested about this phenomen, physically why & what happend.
  • Options
    An SSRI is a selective seratonin reuptake inhibitor, to you and me its an anti-depressant, like Prozac although that isnt used that much anymore.

2-ct-7 is a chemical which falls under the umbrella term of 'research chemicals', these were drugs available from the US for research purposes but not consuption. Its now illegal within the US and UK. Its chemicaly in the same group of drugs as MDMA but the relation is only chemical and they are not similar in effect.

If she is very happy at this time of life there is also the possibility that, well she's happy enough already. I've heard of some people who have taken MDMA while very happy and got little effect, my wife included.
  • Options
    Thanks bongbudda for clearing this up to me:)
  • Options
    Not a problem, I would say either the 'hardhead' or the happy enough options are your most likely. You could do physical tests like pupil dilation, heart rate, etc. to see if she is getting the stimulant properties, at least this way you would know that the chemical was actualy working.