Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best partner you had?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
An ex of mine, "C," was the best gf I went out with.
My point of view was that we had something REALLY connected. We never ever ran out of things to talk about. She'd call me every night (for the two weeks we went out) from midnight until 4-5am! (She didn't want me calling her house because of her protective brother.)
Everything else in general went like clockwork. She was one of girls who every bloke looked at. I kicked myself thinking how did someone like me end up with her!
My point is, I treated her like a real Princess and still did the usual let her have own space and all that.
But suddenly, she ignored me for two days. I heard from a mate of mine, who heard from about 10 other people, that'd she'd dumped me and gone off with someone else!
When she did call me, she said we're finished and that there was someone else, just before she ignored me.
These are some of the things she said to me:
She kept saying she was really sorry to hurt me,
I'm one of the nicest blokes she's known and couldn't imagine why no girl would want me. If I treated other girls the way I treated her, I'd have girls falling at me feet (I wish!),
So why the hell didn't she?!
And get this, I was willing to forget about this other bloke and try again.
One reason I'm thinking is that she's into all the bad boy crap.
All her exs are 'bad boys' and she's one of those girls who really is a stunner.

Comments

• Options
    I don't really think of any of my partners in a best or worst sense. :/

And moving on is better than that trying to win them back stuff. Been there and it just prolongs all the crappiness.
  • Options
    my current partner is the best because i connect with ehr mroe than anyone else you know what i mean?
  • Options
    my best.....i have two, cos they 'understood' me
  • Options
    None of mine have been any good, that's why they're ex's :p:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think u always have one 'special' ex that it didnt work out with but you soooo wish it had because they knew you so well. I broke up with that one about two years ago and i'd still take him back! But there are others that can be just as special if not more so go and find urself another gorgeous gal who wants to be with you and not some bad boy!