Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feckin flip flops

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can you believe that my two feet were bleeding from wearing a feckin pair of flip flops for half an hr yesterday!!!! Damn them. :mad:
I got a nice new pair last week for my hols. The sole is kinda woven looking and the strap thingy is a nice denim type material. Comfy I hear you say.
Those damn deceiving shoes!!! Flip flops are meant to be comfy but I cant find a comfy pair anywhere :( My feet are so sore now. No strappy sandals for me this weekend :(

Its kinda sick cos theres watery stuff coming outta my feet.

ouch...... :(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    I got a new pair of flip flops yesterday and they are lovely!:D :p
  • Options
    aww poor you :( mine did exactly the same last year :mad:
  • Options
    Re: feckin flip flops
    Originally posted by Homer's Love Child
    Flip flops are meant to be comfy
    Flip flops are horible, uncomfortable, things. I can't stand having that strap between my toes. :yuck: I also hate the way they flop about as if they're just about to fall off. Also, the noise they make as you walk annoys me too. There's nothing good to say about them.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    flip flops arent nice or comfy. i cant see the point of any shoe that doesnt stay on the foot properly,
  • Options
    mine hurt at first and were sore between me toes but just as they started to get comfy the feckin broke :mad:
  • Options
    Re: Re: feckin flip flops
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Flip flops are horible, uncomfortable, things. I can't stand having that strap between my toes. :yuck: I also hate the way they flop about as if they're just about to fall off. Also, the noise they make as you walk annoys me too. There's nothing good to say about them.

Mr_Wobble ;)

I agree with all of that!
    I've never worn them, but I got a free pair on a magazine :rolleyes: I gave them to my mum, she wears them all the time.
  • Options
    I have lots of pairs of flip flops and they're fab! They're very comfy and cool :p

The comfiest ones though were bought in Tenerife for about 6 Euros :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have the nicest flip-flops inthewholeworldEVER. Unfortunately, I can't get much further than the co-op around the corner before I am but a mere cripple.
  • Options
    I own 2 pairs of flip-flops, one of them are by Faith and have a really pretty butterfly on the front. The other are just some plain black ones from Topshop. They're really comfy most of the time, although did cause a really mean blister when I wore them once. I hate walking down the stairs in flip-flops, they're so darn noisy! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I hate walking down the stairs in flip-flops, they're so darn noisy! :)

:lol: yeah, it's embarrassing when you're somewhere really quiet and all you can hear is your bloody flip flops!
  • Options
    I bought a pair of flip flops 4 years ago for about a tenner and they've lasted ever since even though I wear them all the time, especially during exam time :D

But I've worn them so much that I now have really large gaps between my big toes and the other toes! :eek2:
  • Options
    maybe it's time...time you got some more? :eek:
  • Options
    I've had some from Gap flip flops for 3 years, cost $10 and they have an enormous range of colors and and so. Just got some new ones yesterday :)
  • Options
    I love wearing flip flops they are so comfy. I find putting a little bit of vaseline between the toes helps reduce risk of blisters.