Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

should he go?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

YES!

And might this be the end of the lying, cheating, spinning disease that has infected the Labour Party.
  • Options
    For that Al, youd need to be rid of Tony and his entire circle, and even then I suspect youll never completely root out the disease of spin and lies from the highest echelons of government. Itll just manifest itself itself in new ways under new people.

Yeah, colour me cynical as hell!
  • Options
    On news 24 (Yes the BBC PNJ) they had a couple of journalists talking about how awful he was and they called him a groupie and said anyone who applied for the job when he's gone shouldn't get because to want to do it in the first place proves they are mental.
  • Options
    He's preventing you from being attacked by Al Qaeda.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet

Thats bollocks PNJ! You moron! :rolleyes: Even know who he is?

But yeah anyway he should go. Hes not like elected or anything so why should he be with the PM?
  • Options
    Renzo, we're dealing with the jock here I suspect, not pnj.
  • Options

People here have more chance of dying from being hit by a car. People here have more chance of dying from walking down the street and just falling over and dying.

I do not see Tony patrolling the coastline of Britain for Al Qeada suspects...

Obviously he should go...but to be replaced by whom? :\
  • Options
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown

Obviously he should go...but to be replaced by whom? :\ [/B]

Peter Mandelson! It's about time Tony got him back, lol.
  • Options
    Ken Livingstone
  • Options

What, Campbell is? :rolleyes:

I doubt before we helped attack Afghanistan that Bin Laden would have seen us as a potential target.
  • Options
    Replacing polititions is akin to playing one of those games at the fair where you hit the little heads that pop up.
  • Options
    :yes: Exactly!
  • Options
    I thought we already knew this. I certainly read that this was happeneing some weeks ago.

In fact, I'm sure I read it in that no-news gutter trash called The Sun.

Surely they didn't get it right, and scoop all those wonderfully informed broadsheets ;)

I won't be sorry to see that back of him. Perhaps the Labour Party have learned (like numerous other Govts before them) that "news management" just isn't possible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I won't be sorry to see that back of him. Perhaps the Labour Party have learned (like numerous other Govts before them) that "news management" just isn't possible.

You think Tony can live without spin? If it were possible, I'd have thought they'd have done it long ago (in the wake of the Moore fiasco, for instance).
  • Options
    I wouldn't solely accuse this Labour Govt if spin, nor do I think that they are the worst. This is a problem which has landed all Govt in the crap river.

Hence why my comment was about Govts in general.