Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The politics of surfing at dawn.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think all of the world's leaders should be required to join me in surfing at dawn. When you see the peacefulness of the world go from voilets to pinks to golds to yellows...as reflected on clouds and on wide side of neon waves...there's no way in hell you could hate anyone or fight anyone.

And if a few world leaders slipped off their boards and died...oh well. :lol:

I am a salty, happy sonofagun.:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    Re: The politics of surfing at dawn.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet

What about your oh-so-sacred bush though? :lol:
  • Options
    I'm blind. I'm blind.

See what happened. Satisfied? You made me think of Bush in a boarder bathing suit. And now I can't see. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I'm blind. I'm blind.

See what happened. Satisfied? You made me think of Bush in a boarder bathing suit. And now I can't see. :crazyeyes

I just thank god Mrs Thatcher isn't Prime Minister anymore in your little scheme PNJ...

:lol:
    And you thought your mental images of Bush were bad!
    :lol:
  • Options
    I looked her up when you mentioned her yesterday Kev.

Aren't you tired of people getting ahead because of their looks?:naughty:
  • Options
    Re: The politics of surfing at dawn.
    I think all of the world's leaders should be required to join me in surfing at dawn. When you see the peacefulness of the world go from voilets to pinks to golds to yellows...as reflected on clouds and on wide side of neon waves...there's no way in hell you could hate anyone or fight anyone.

I am a salty, happy sonofagun.:crazyeyes
    or they could come round to my house where you can get the same effects in an armchair ...in any weather ...day or night.
  • Options
    blahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You are really funny....always make me burst out laughing.:lol: