Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too Intense

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am wondering could an e be too intense for people, its hard to explain what i want to say, im not sure, how intense actually is the effect?

Comments

• Options
    Generally, on the E's floating about at the moment, you should be fine. You'll just get rush after rush through your body.

Signs that somebody's on too high a dose may include their eyes rolling uncontrollably about, unstoppable gurning and teeth chattering. Generally when they get very messy. :p
  • Options
    Re: Too Intense
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I am wondering could an e be too intense for people, its hard to explain what i want to say, im not sure, how intense actually is the effect?
    just have half then ...
  • Options
    As zoma says its unlikely that you would get a pill (single) that would cause you to have an experiance that is too strong.

However pills are very varied in their strength, there were some hearts around a while ago that were 60mg MDMA and 50mg MDA, which if taken whole for a first time might be a bit much. Most pills now a days are somewhere around the 50mg range, which is why they can be so cheap and people easily take 4+ in a night.

My first time was preaty fucking strong, it ended up where I was rushing so hard I couldnt really dance but it wasnt scary, I remember coming up thinking 'fucking hell, this is strong' and then a little voice just said 'no, its good, just go with it'.
  • Options
    i cant wait to try e, only thing im worried about now is the comedown...
  • Options
    I wouldn't really be worried about the comedown, it is something that will wide fade and that can be overcome with a small bit of hash i presume and sleeping.
  • Options
    it can be too intense i have a 'friend' i shall call her, who is 18 and comes to raves with us, she takes half a pill and ends up virtually passing out, throwing up everywhere looking really really ill & making us (or me, as im the only one who stil worries about others when im pilling) look after her.

On half a pill.

Its just selfish and i wish she wouldnt come raving with us. So yes, it can be too intense, thats why you should only start off on half a pill. :)
  • Options
    It sounds to me as though she hasnt got the enzime needed to digest MDMA, its a preaty rare situation but it makes you super sensitive to the effects.
  • Options
    How rare is it that someone dosen't have the enzime?

I've known people who have just taken 2 full ones on the first time and with drinking and smoking dope as well...nothing, they are fine, don't dehydrate or anything, just continue on as normal only extra wasted.
  • Options
    As far as I know very rare, but because there isnt a great deal of research I've only ever heard of it as a possible rather than usual.

Taking two whole pills your first time is just stupid, same as drinking with MDMA, aside from the health issue (and thats important) they just dont go that well together, you wil dull the effects of the MDMA and you wont get as good an experiance.