Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Grapes :/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just eaten a whole big bag of grapes and now i feel incredibly bloated :S can this harm me in anyway? How long untill i feel as if i am not about to burst!
My friend just told me you can get diorreha (is that how it is spelt?) from eating too much fruit, i'm worried now!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Grapes :/
    Originally posted by Mint Magnum
    My friend just told me you can get diorreha (is that how it is spelt?) from eating too much fruit, i'm worried now!

:yes: I know you can from grapes cos my mum always tells us not to eat too many! hehe
  • Options
    grapes can give you diorreha i have heard and they are very addictive and hard to quit eating them once you start, they are so little.
  • Options
    it happens.dont go far from a reliable toilet...
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    it happens.dont go far from a reliable toilet...

:lol:
  • Options
    diarrhoea

is the correct spelling

too much fruit can loosen the bowels a bit
    but it is probably all the sugar and water in the grapes that made you feel bloated
    plus always make sure you wash them really well, becasue they normally have all sorts of stuff sprayed on them
  • Options
    raisins are even worse, they give you terrible wind too.
  • Options
    i think raisins and grapes are particularly bad compared to other fruits because they have a different type of sugar in them-i think its sucrose as a pose to glucose but im really not sure:)