Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blind while on acid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would you have a full proper trip if you were blind and took acid with seeing things and different feelings, i think you would because it is the acid that makes this happen, hope i would never be blind, an awful thing i would imagine.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Blind while on acid
    Originally posted by Shogun
    blind, an awful thing i would imagine.
    yes i can't imagine it ever becoming fashionable.
    i used to wonder about this when i was a young tripper. if the person is not senseative to light at all ...then i would say no. maybe in their minds eye but not with their visual eyes.
    if they are receptive to light then i should imagine they have an amazing trip like a sighted person. acid isn't only visual remember...it can alter physical realities as well and can also be a very serious spiritual experience.
  • Options
    You must have been smoking to come up with that question!!! Love it :) i dont know an answer though.. :(
  • Options
    Nope, you wouldnt see anything at all, thats the odd thing about acid, if you layed in one of those isolation tanks, in total silence and dark then acid barely works at all. The more inputs you have the better the experiance, as anyone who has done acid in the dark will tell you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    You must have been smoking to come up with that question!!! Love it :) i dont know an answer though.. :(

well yeh smoking :p
  • Options
    my fella did it in the dark when we were all camping, told him it was a waste but did he believe me? nooo.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    my fella did it in the dark when we were all camping, told him it was a waste but did he believe me? nooo.. :rolleyes:

you sound the demanding lady ;)
  • Options
    Trust me, its really not a good idea to do acid in the dark, either you dont get anything really at all, or you get some horrible introspective nightmare.