Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Vaginal Odour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, ive searched and found nothing relevant to my query. Ive been going out with my girlfriend for a while now but i have only recently started fingering her. Ive read things about the vagina having an odour like fish but i have found that after fingering, my fingers have an odour like urine. I know of course that this is where a girl urinates from but i was just wondering if this is normal. i didnt want to say anything to her unless it was normal and incase it embarrases her. i know this may seem like a stupid noob question but i would really appreciate any help on this. thanks

Comments

• Options
    has she just took a piss before you fingered her? that could be the problem but don't worry about it.
  • Options
    Um...girls don't urinate from their vagina, they urinate from their urethra like us (which is above the vagina incase you didn't know ;) )

Best solution to your problem - wash your hands afterwards and stop sniffing your fingers :p
  • Options
    [/B][/QUOTE] Best solution to your problem - wash your hands afterwards and stop sniffing your fingers :p [/B][/QUOTE]
    ew!
  • Options
    How many times have you fingered her? And how often have you smelt? If it is just once that it smelt of urine then she probarbly has just pissed, it don't smell of fish either unless she is un-clean, they have a unique smell that I can't really compare to anything, drinking pineapple juice I think makes it smell nicer but thats all I know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW

Best solution to your problem - wash your hands afterwards and stop sniffing your fingers :p

:yuck: ergh!!
  • Options
    Tell her to wash herself or use loo roll