Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

UN Inspectors: Iran secretly enriched uranium.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iran Samples Show Enriched Uranium - Diplomats

VIENNA (Reuters) - U.N. inspectors have found enriched uranium in environmental samples taken in Iran, which could mean Tehran has been purifying uranium without informing the U.N. nuclear watchdog, diplomats said.
The diplomats, who asked not to be named, said initial analysis showed enrichment levels possibly consistent with an attempt to make weapons-grade material and high enough to cause concern at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

If Iran, dubbed part of an "axis of evil" by Washington, has been enriching uranium without telling the IAEA, this would deepen U.S. suspicions that its nuclear ambitions go beyond its stated aim of using nuclear energy only to generate electricity.

Now what?:nervous:

Comments

• Options
    War in Iran!
  • Options
    Or we wait too long as is the case with North Korea. Nice choice.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I didn't mean it! I think North Korea could be a lot more dangerous than Iraq. I think trying to invade North Korea would be a dangerous mistake, let's hope things calm down.
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't know what I'd do about North Korea. China is putting pressure on them.
  • Options
    Would anyone care to tell me when the war on the rogue state of Israel is due to start? The last time I looked Israel was still in possession of between 80 and 200 nuclear bombs (and those ones are ready for launching in 45 minutes) as well as fully developed and active chemical and biological programmes. And they still haven’t declared any of this to the UN, let alone allow inspectors in.

I don't see you too concerned about this particular rogue state pnj. Why is that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin

Why is that?
    don't be silly aladin ...only the jewish christian world can have such means of slaughter. funny aliance that aye? THE BIBLE ...book of the bomb.
  • Options
    Careful folks, you are making way too much sence with this thread...next thing you'll be talking about nukeing Meca & Medina and other islamic 'holy' sites!

btw, we, US, supplied the money for the Israeli development and armament...and some folks wonder why they aren't a state yet...bit like Rome, etc.

:eek: