Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Typical Night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What does your typical night consist of? do you look forward to the friday and saturday nights, when or if you collect your party package do you take it straight away or go to the pub first then start on the drugs, does your weekend consist of this every single weekend?

Comments

• Options
    We have our routines, our Friday Night Sessions which we have had since February ~ look forward to them all week =) We collect, meet up and get stoned/high & some drink... we each have or own place that we sit in - each bring certain things. Love them.
  • Options
    I'm a total lightweight most weekends, I go out very rarely, mostly I'm just home with a few biftas, a couple of beers and thats about it really.

But when I go out, well friday I had 1g good base, 2 good pills and an 75mg cap of MDMA.
  • Options
    a rather good amout of drugs there in one night.
  • Options
    Not that much, I've cut down from what I used to, I just wish I didnt have such a tolerance for base, my mate only did half of what I did.
    Its annoying because I so rarely do it anymore, so you'd think it would go down but it hasnt.