Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

game playing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lowdown:

I recently pulled this bloke i've known for 10 years and he asked me out for a drink (baring in mind we pulled each other years ago when we were younger). He completely astounded me by ringing the next day and we went out and it was great. He did the same the following week as well.

On friday i was out with the girls and he completely blanked me. So last night i thought if he doesn't bother acknowledging me tonight bollocks to him. And low and behold all night he never bothered speaking, although i'm assured by friends he realised i was there as he kept looking our way. But i'd pretty much decided if he didn't have the manners to speak to me bollocks to him and pretty much didn't bother looking at him most of the night.

But i'm now mulling over how from the Monday to the friday he could have changed from hot to cold. I've come up with several reasons.

realised it's not likely to work out as he doesn't fancy me
didn't want to speak infront of all his mates (although a week before he'd been quite happy to do this)
Got someone else on the go
Decided that i must be ignoring him so two can play at that game

I'd just like to point out i'm not a pushover and can quite easily see that it's likely to be 1 or 3 :) Just want a few opinions on what people think the reason is.

Comments

• Options
    To be fair, you didn't go over and talk to him either, did you? So why should he be the one to do the chasing. Perhaps he is off somewhere asking someone why you didn't bother to go and talk to him?

Just a thought.... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    You could of course be right although i did attempt to try to catch his attention on the friday night and it proved a bit fruitless.

Hence the reason i posted on here to just try and get people's opinions on the subject.

:)
  • Options
    Maybe he got a bit intimidated by you being with all your girl mates and because you didn't go and talk to him he thinks your blowing cold on him?