Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When Should It Change Colour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey People

question for the guys really, at what age did your cum go white in colour because at the moment mines kinda transparent and i'm 17, i've heard about the diet thing if u have a bad diet it changes the colour. i have a quite good diet and keep in tip top condition so jus wondering what its all about lol.

done a search but nothin has come up so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    too much wanking mate! thats the problem ;) (well, not so much a problem, but thats probably why) if you want pure white sperm you need to lay off sex for a while, not that it matters though i dont suppose it makes much difference as you can get pregnant with pre-cum so transparent sperm would work just the same i guess.
  • Options
    Its not the sperm thats transparent - its the liquid that contains it. I'm sure that you've got just as much regular colour sperm as everyone else. Maybe its always going to be that colour, can't see a problem with it.
  • Options
    thanks guys, its put my mind at rest really jus thought there could of been a problem but thanx for all ya help! :thumb:
  • Options
    Don't worry about it. It sometimes looks clear.
  • Options
    i agree, either u r lucky and r fuckin like a champion, or u r wankin too much.....