Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lies......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well here goes.

I slept at my b/f's last night n a lass rang his mobi but when i answered (cos he was asleep n v.drunk) she hung up! well this lass has been texting him constantly for months! i know i shouldnt've but i read his phone (he is v.secretive about it too) there was texts off her saying 'well if she never finds out your sorted' and 'you said you weren't gonna tell any1 and now everyone knows' I mean come on what would you guys think if your partner had them kinda texts on their phone??? be honest!

Well i rang her n asked what she meant, she denied it and then said ask him he'll tell you the truth. So i did! well turns out the night before we went to see eminem he went and slept at a lasses house (which i knew of n was not happy about plus he stood me up for 2hr's the next morning when i was supposed to meet him) but this was there too inwhich he never told me about. then when i looked at his outbox there was a text off him to her saying that he had thought about her alot and if he knew what they did would ruin their relationship then he wouldn't! i mean what goes on! i asked what he meant and he said that because he told her i couldn't find out that she was there cos i don't like her, she wasn't very happy with and wasn't speaking to him so when he said he had been think about her alot it was cos he don't like not being friends with anyone and she weren't speaking to him but he liked her as a friend.

What am i gonna do? i aint speaking to him at the mo, he's really hurt me!

What would you's think?

Im sorry if that doesn't make any sense

Peaches x

Comments

• Options
    Ask him to explain himself. It sounds to me like he has a lot of explaining to do.
  • Options
    This sounds like problems that I had with my ex! Everytime he denied it and I just accepted it cos I didn't wanna lose him, I never found out if anything actually went on or it was just a load of flirting. But either way it's wrong and you shouldn't put up with it. I tried to forget about it but for the rest of the time I was with him I had no trust in him whatsoever - and he had the nerve to wonder why :rolleyes: It didn't happen just once either. I think you should ask him about it like BumbleBee said, but to be honest you should get rid of thim if you can't trust him.