Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i need a hairstyle!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not a new one, just one in general because i dont have one. i always wear my hair tied back. but i want something that is easy but cute/sexy whatever. and my hair is a bitch, its really really poofy if not straightened... and it has a horrible layer in it, that is right at my ear length from a bad expierment. it looks like this (see attachment) though dont' mind the wetness

any ideas??

*edit to say that coloring is NOT an option... its already dry and damaged enough, my stylist even banned me from coloring it any time soon :(*

Comments

• Options
    I like it the way it is, maybe you could experiment by putting your hair up with different clips etc?
  • Options
    Get that :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Get that :D

I like that!!

I think some of the short styles are well nice but im too scared to have them cut cuz im so used to having long hair!
  • Options
    get it feathered from your chin, layered and sliced, your hairdresser should know what your talking about and you'll end up with a lil rock star cut when flicked out or a sophisticated style when smoothed under
    if you dont want it too short ask to keep the length at the back, you'll still be able to tie it up and it'll blend that layer in to the rest

if any of that made sense i'll be amazed