Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Arse!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just watched the slide show of pics from the link that Vinyl Vicky posted in the Clubbing section...

Everyone looked like they were having the time of there lives & as I have just had a brace fitted (at the grand old age of 27) I cant go out & get mashed...!

I normally tear the inside of my lips up by rubbing them on my teeth when im mashed so god knows what would happen with all this metal strapped to them...

18 months.... What am i going to do ?!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Arse!
    Originally posted by little_uk_bro

become a manic depressive possibly!
  • Options
    Well there is always that to look forward too i guess.....
  • Options

:(

Wear a gum shield!

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by little_uk_bro
    Just watched the slide show of pics from the link that Vinyl Vicky posted in the Clubbing section...

Everyone looked like they were having the time of there lives & as I have just had a brace fitted (at the grand old age of 27) I cant go out & get mashed...!

I normally tear the inside of my lips up by rubbing them on my teeth when im mashed so god knows what would happen with all this metal strapped to them...

We were all totally bolloxed!! Going tom night...cant wait.....shame about u n your brace, you could wear a gum shield but that wouldnt be much fun :( how long you wearing it for?
  • Options
    Learn to have fun without popping pills...?

or

Learn to control your mouth when youre on drugs so that you dont graze your lips/tongue on your braces?
  • Options
    take something else other than pills, get pissed...im sure you dont always need the pills for a good night out.
  • Options
    wooooo shoguns back :hyper:
  • Options
    nope minxy, going again, back tommorow, just took half an hour today for a quick look on the net :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Magnesium can help with buxisum, thats gurning by the way. I've never tried it but its supposed to work.

(fantastic, Elation!!!! Only for the Headstrong)
  • Options
    They are quoteing 18 months to have it on for & im in..... week 3! Bugger...

Course i can have fun without popping & have had a few good nights on the Vodka... but as we all know.... its not quite the same is it?!

I had had quite a break before the brace anyway, so am missing a good club night even more now!

Gum shield could be an option, will have to go out & see what happens, as im so consious of not doing it, I might be ok...

Have fun Vicky & make sure you post some of the pics :-)
  • Options
    when i had my brace on my orthodontist gave me some wax to put on the braces.....go to the chemist and ask about it...i think its called dental wax and its also good to stop the rubbing when you first get them