Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex (less)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been going out with my g/f for a year and for that year we have never ever had sex.
The only sex weve had is her givin me a hand job. She doesnt even let me do n e thin to her apart from suckin her nipples (on occassion).
Ive talked to her about it and she says that the reason we havent had sex is cos i nor her ever have a free house (which can at times be true) or cos shes on her period or just not feeling well. Its all understandable, but the problem is that last week wen i did have a free house or whenever we have the opportunity to have sex we dont cos shes on her period or ill etc etc. Now im not sayin shes liein, (or is she?). She says that she does want to have sex and i do believe her but i dunno wat to do cos it seems impossible for us to get the chance to do it.
Shes not very adventurous and wouldnt do it in parks and stuff and not at her house in her room with her parents down staries (not even givin me head)-neva has by the way.
The point is im really annoyed and extremely frustrated. Im feelin unwanted sexually and i feel as if shes playin me. I mean c'mon i know girls need sex too. She cudnt last a year either.

by the way shes not religious so its not a moral thing.

pls help

cheers.

Comments

• Options
    You havent said whether she is a virgin or not. And if she says she is, maybe she's lying because she's afraid that you might think differently of her? And if she is a virgin, perhaps she's very scared? Stop putting pressure on her and talk to her to. If you are caring and understanding, it might encourage her to open up.
  • Options
    Just respect the fact that she isn't ready to have sex yet.

She probably wants her/the first time to be right, not just a quickie upstairs while the house is empty.

If/when she's ready it will happen/
  • Options
    she is not a virgin.
    She has had sex "100 times" as she said to me with her past 4 b/fs. This is the thing thats annoying me the most.

And no she's not lieing she has had sex that many times.
    I asked her so how come u can have sex with them that many times and not with me once. She says its cos she always went to their house which was always empty.
  • Options
    perhaps she just doesnt like you that much...
    i know that sounds harsh but it might be true
  • Options
    I think she is out of excuses, you've waited a whole year so she should trust you etc. I think she's lying about her other boyfriends, either that or she's cheating on you.
    You need to have a very serious chat!
  • Options
    Girls can be strange creatures. I was with a girl once that never let me stay at her folks home so we always had to stay out at hotels when we wanted to fuck. Her next boyfriend was staying round hers all the time (I know as it was my work mates sister).

So they change the rules when they get new partners. They treat each partner differently or using what they have learnt from previous relationships. For example - To be fair - She might have felt very cheap with previous lovers as she slept with them in the first weeks, and they only ever fucked her roughly - Never lovingly, so now you are the poor git that gets the "New Virgin Mary" version of the girl. Or maybe she fucked them more as it was a novelty and new but now she is only having sexual relationships as and when she needs them (very low sex drive).

Also certain things girls bullshit about with new partners as they think its what the partner wants to hear like "Yes you are the first to do xxxxxx" or "Yes you are the first that has stayed at my place". "You are the best looking boy i've been with, best shag, have the biggest penis, one i've loved the most" etc.