Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

so embarassed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When ive had a few pills im brutally honest, all my secrets come out!

Is it the same for you?

I got down to talking with my bfs mate after we'd had a few on Saturday night and he told me a few things (which he admitted he was embarassed about the next morning) im confused about whether he meant what he said. So to help me work it out (i have to analyse everything!) i wanted to know if you guys are honest when youre pilling or if you still lie?

Comments

• Options
    i wudnt say im honest on pills like i am on alcohol, but on pills everything i say is always lovely but exaggerrated by 10 times and on the odd occasion i have been too honest and regretted it aftawards, but even on pills i still sometimes watch what i say and try not to say anything i shudnt!
  • Options
    I agree with stevey. I don't lie on them but probably find myself being a lot nicer than normal.
  • Options
    :yes:
  • Options
    You shouldnt have secrets with your partner anyway really.

Personaly I've never said anything I've regreted, but I know what you mean about being more open, thats why it can be a really useful tool. I guess its best to do MDMA with people you trust and like, that way if you make a bit of an arse of yourself its alright.

I've had someone go sideways on me while on acid and start blabbing all kinds of wierd crap.
  • Options
    When I have coke i will tell absolutley anyone whateer they want to know. It does get me into trouble, being brutaly honest to complete strangers
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sharkky
    When I have coke i will tell absolutley anyone whateer they want to know. It does get me into trouble, being brutaly honest to complete strangers

:yes: i find im more honest on coke than pills, even though im slightly less open when im tooting than when im on pills, but the things i do say are 100% honest, not as exaggerated etc.
  • Options
    Its not the same as with pills though, yes you get more chatty on speed/coke but its not similar. With pills there is the openess and trusting feelings, the empathy.
  • Options
    Maybe.. but i do get quite a strong feeling of empathy around certain people (where as normally i dont talk to them) when im tooting too, not to the same degree of course. I think its just a lot more of a realistic feeling than on pills.
  • Options
    Well it might be 'more' realistic but its not realistic at all either way, you are poisoning yourself, same as when we use any drug.
  • Options
    :yes:
  • Options
    I'm not really one to comment on coke though, I havent done it for about 3 years now.
  • Options
    Probably a good thing, as im sure you know!

As much as i love it, and love talking it, when i sit and think about it ~ its probably the most pointless drug of all of them.
  • Options
    I quite liked it, I just thought that the negatives, (comedown, cost, health risk) outweighed the positives, (nice optomistic high).

But like most people I'm sure I wouldnt turn down a line if it was offered, shame I dont have generous friends really.
  • Options
    I dont think ive paid for cocaine since February ( had to brag ;) )
  • Options
    Nice arrangement, in my experiance people who give out lots of coke are expecting something in return though. Either that or they have too much money and not enough sense.