Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

coming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering after a man cums does he still get any pleasure after that?

Because the other night my man kind of came a bit to early due to over-excitement but he stil carried on and i didnt understand why.
Was he doing it because he felt bad for coming too early and not making me come or was it because he was still getting pleasure :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Probably because he wanted to make you cum. But personally, I know men can get pleasure after they've blown. Best thing to do would be to ask him if your worried.
  • Options
    the guy will still feel some pleasure. it can get a bit sore after a while though if you come then carry on. i suppose it depends on if he blew the ful load or just a bit. the best way to find out if he was only doing it to make you happy is to ask him... but then he probably wont want the occasion brought up again. you might be best just to forget about it - not much help i know, sorry
  • Options
    Originally posted by icey
    the guy will still feel some plesure. it can get a bit sore after a while though if you come then carry on. i suppose it depends on if he blew the ful load or just a bit. the best way to find out if he was only doing it to make you happy is to ask him... but then he probably wont want the occasion brought up again. you might be best just to forget about it - not much help i know, sorry

No it did help actually well i suppose the only way to find out is to ask him but i dont think i'll bother unless it happens again ;)
  • Options
    my ex used to always come first and then carry on.....and then he'd come again a lil later on. so im going to go out on a limb here and say that he carries on getting pleasure after coming. which is why i always carry on a for a lil while after he come when i gve him head.