Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just some questions. And i dont want any responces like, "type in a search, noob". I tried already, it doesn't answer my question. Please help.

When rubbing against the top wall of the vagina, how firm should i be when attempting to hit her gspot. Will i light touch set it off, or do i need to be a bit more firm. And if so, how firm. Can too much force up top be painful? Also, how short should i clip my fingernails.

Also, I know its gennerally towards the center, but im curious as to how far off it could be. farther up, back, to the left or right. Any girls out there have theres in an awkward area?

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm If I could pin point the g-spot on every girl I'd be loaded!

Sadly there aren't any maps, and women given directions are...well....Um.. enough said.

Here what I once read about getting to the "G-spot".....

"If your fantasy is to have her ejaculate, here's how. The majority of women who expel fluid do so during G-spot orgasms. Up her chances during missionary by getting her to tilt her pelvis upwards, so her vulva presses flat against your pelvic bone. Pop two pillows under her bum to angle the pelvis even further."

Not sure how to translate that into layman terms! Happy hunting tho:p
  • Options
    There was a post I started on this debate about 2 weeks ago ...

It is titled 'What is this bump ?'

Read the responses to that and it'll answer your question!
  • Options
    may i ask what a noob is?:confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    a noob is a newbie, i assume. thats the only time ive seen it used before.
  • Options
    id concentrate on her clit, will give her more pleasure

keep ur nails shortish, not too important just make sure there are no sharp bits, that is important
  • Options
    1) a noob is a newbie
    2) i had already read "what is this bump"
    3) I know the gspot is never the same place
    4) thanks for the reply about the fingernails
    5) stil curious about the amount of pressure that should be
    applied

I know the gspot is never in the same spot, just curious if any girls have had it realy off and out there. Its normally towards the center, about 2 inches in from the opening.
  • Options
    Originally posted by luvmygrl714

5) stil curious about the amount of pressure that should be
    applied
    As they say, suck it and see ;) ...or maybe rub it and see. Anyway. The only way you can find out what gives her most pleasure is by trial and error - experiment with varying pressure and ask her what feels good, and after a while you'll find the technique which is best for her :D
  • Options
    This is about rubbing her clit,

start of rubbing gently, when she starts to get really wet rub harder and she'll start to moan if she starts to jolt (right word? i dunno) and shudder rub as hard as you can, yes really that hard and you will bring her off to orgasm,, works every time 5 mins or less. good luck

Personally i think its a waste of time sticking your fingers up your girl when fingering her. its never brought off anygirl ive been with, but im not saying that she won't enjoy it because she probably will...
  • Options
    i already know how to get my girl off by her clit. I just have always heard hitting her gspot is even better for her. Thats why im asking.
  • Options
    all girls r different, u just have to experiment to find out how to get ur girl off.