Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My b/f been away.............

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

Well myb/f went away for a week and when he came he's been so nice kissing n cuddling all the time! He says he missed me like crazy and loves me more than ever but since he's been back i saw him for a couple hours on the thurs then he went out with his mates then i saw him for a couple of hours on friday nite then he fucked off with his mates all day and night saturday (yeasterday) and now i ask to spend some time with him today n he's going out all day and night with his mates again! he says he does wanna see me but he just wants to chill out! I mean he's had all week with them to do that for crying out loud.

He says he'll spend all the week with me but i know that won't happen when it comes to the weekend.

Whats wrong with me thats making him not wanna spend time with me?

do any of your lads or lasses treat youes like this?

Peaches xx

Comments

• Options
    you're not doing anything thats "driving him away" he's just doing what men do.
  • Options
    Chill out and let him have some time.
    Your not doing anything wrong apart from expecting him to spend all his time with you, which he obviously doesn't want to do. But that doesn't mean he doesn't like you/want to be with you.
    You spend time with your mates and stop worrying yourself over something that is more than likely nothing.
    I don't spend all my time with my lass. For example, I saw her Friday night, didn't all day saturday (I was with my mates, she was working), didn't saturday night (I was with my mates, she was out down town with her mates), didn't see her all day/night yesterday (both doing our own thing). Think i'm seeing her tonight though (Its my birthday :) )
    I think personally this is the best way to have a relationship with anyone. I've had them in the past where every spare minute you're with each other. Whatever you do, your partner does with you and vice versa and in the end it gets too much but the habit is too hard to break. I think you should be glad of some time to yourself and expect him to have a part of his life that doesn't necessarily involve you.
    Just my opinion :)
  • Options
    If you really feel he's avoiding you or not taking into account how you feel, then maybe you should mention it to him. Don't just complain that you're not seeing him enough over the phone or something; wait til you next see him and you're both relaxed and enjoying yourselves, then bring it up. Just say you feel a bit neglected and wondered if he's realised that, and then take things from there.

To be honest though, I really think you don't need to worry - he's probably still carried away with the holiday spirit and his mates, and he'll calm down soon. He's told you he missed you and promised to spend next week with you, so if you trust him then relax and just enjoy being with him when you are! :)
  • Options
    Hmmm, i think he is spending the time away more so when he see's u its more of a treat and seems more special because he doest happen to see you so often.
    Just my idea

Peace Out
  • Options
    Spend some time with your mates or doing things you like to do...that way you'll be so occupied you won't notice he's not there, then when you see him again concentrate on having a good time with him and not on moaning about the times he wasn't there.

Theres a lot to be said for having a life.