Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spreading the Misery

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many people live with or have lived with anyone that likes to spread the misery around?

For instance if my cousin who stays with us has had a bad, day he mentions it and that's it....

If my sister has had a bad day, doors slam a little harder then normal, she gets all stropy and has a short fuse and generally as I call it likes to spreading the misery around...and start arguments. which I thinks sucks.

If anything bad happens to me at work I tend to leave it behind at the front door ...

What about you guys and your partners? And f so did it put a strain on the relationship? And did anyone come up with a good way to deal with it.

Comments

• Options
    I spread the misery, but unfortunately for the others, i do it more than 'expected'. Im a bit of a bitch.
  • Options
    i have a friend like that, but she is ALWAYS miserable! she doesn't make a effort to talk to anyone (apart from me) and so the rest of my mates have started calling her "face ache" when shes not around.

i try and leave them at the door like you but i guess sometimes everyone can have a off day and then you dont want to be happy and smiley.

:heart: lisa :wave:
  • Options
    i spread the misery too, i cant help it. so does my husband though :( . If im happy though, i spread JOY
  • Options
    i do a little bit, but lately i've been speading loooooooooots of happiness :)