Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Depressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate the way my breasts look and I don't want my new boyfriend to see them either.
How do I cope with it? Has anyone else been through the same thing? Oh and I'm 17... :(

Frozen Heart.

Comments

• Options
    I'm 17 too and i'm not a massive fan of parts of my body either (who is?!) but then i'm not in a relationship with someone where i worry about it.
    If your blokey cares for you enough, he'll love your body no matter what. In fact, he might not even think theres anything wrong with you like you seem to do! Try not to worry about it - i know thats hard to do, but really, try!
    ...wasnt much help was i?! :(
  • Options
    Why do you hate the way they look? What is it about them that you don't like?

I wouldn't worry about what your bf will think, he'll most likely be grateful that he has them, *ahem* you!
  • Options
    When you say your 'new' boyfriend... how long have you been together? How comfortable do you feel with him? I'm sure you know what you're doing but try not to feel pressurised into doing anything with him when you don't feel comfortable enough with him, because you'll still be too self-conscious. Surely when the time's right, you'll know he cares enough about you not to care if your breasts are unattractive?

Also, he's a men. Men like breasts. It really can't be that bad unless your breasts are bright green or more wrinkly than your great granny's. I'm sure you'll be surprised and he'll like them, which will hopefully raise your self-esteem :)
  • Options
    i can assure you, he`ll like them.
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm like this about absolutely every part of me at the moment. And it completely sucks. I never know wtf to do 'cause it makes me sooo unhappy that I'll be sitting in tears about it and hate looking at myself in mirrors and stuff but other people just think it's silly or something, but it reaaaaaaally bothers me. :/

Heh, and my solution has just been to be single for the last few months. Which also sucks. Don't really have any advice 'cause that faking confidence thing doesn't seem to last long with me.

So yeah, been through the same and at least you aren't as lame as me. :p:/
  • Options
    as people have said...hes male, he will love them!

im the same tho...not with my breast but with other parts of my body, get worried about going to far with blokes cos i hate how i look 'down there' i dont really know wat advice to give except he will like them, and probably not even notice anything wrong with them xxx
  • Options
    I think everyone (well most girls anyway) hate things about themselves. But once you get comfortable with a guy you don't worry about it too much cos you realise that they like the way you look. The bits of me that I really hated my ex loved :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ALL girls are different in terms of their boobs and fannies! I love seeing how different girls are when I go out with them, and at either side of the scale - big nipples / little nipples or small labia/big labia I love them all in their own ways. Don't be embarrased, No two girls have ever had the same shape boobs of what I've seen, but I love them all for what they all look like! Your boyfriend will love your boobs however they look, but if you refuse to get them out then he won't love them 'coz he'll never have seen them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on, just get them out for him, don't be embarrased however they look!!
  • Options
    i had the same problem a few months ago. dont worry about it though, he will like you no matter how you look. i took the risk and it was ok.

honestly dont worry bout it!