Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

first time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, had sex for the first time last night with a girl ive known a while and i dont know if i've built it up to be some sort of great thing but it just didnt seem that good. we were at it for about 2 hours and i didnt cum once, when she was on top i could hardly feel myself inside her. is there something wrong? or was it just first time nerves??

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Definately nerves mate. You just need to relax and learn to love sex, think about eveything when you are doing it, concentrate on how beautiful a thing it is, and how much it means to both of you, don't worry about your performance, she will enjoy it however you perform if you make it look like you are enjoying it. Just chill out and enjoy it for what it is and you will realize how much of an amazing thing sex is.

You will learn this with the more sex you have and enjoy it more and more with the more you get. Don't worry about your first time, it is usually a disappointment, but it does get better!!!