Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crop jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im only 5 ft and i really want some crop jeans....does any one know where i can get some from apart from topshop? bearing in mind how short i am :)

Comments

• Options
    Re: crop jeans
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    im only 5 ft and i really want some crop jeans....does any one know where i can get some from apart from topshop? bearing in mind how short i am :)

Miss Selfridge? Dorothy Perkins? :p River Island? Anywhere usually has a petite range now..
  • Options
  • Options
    i didnt know that lots of places do petite...thanx you guys :)
  • Options
    I'm pretty short too, and trousers always seem to be too long on me too, so I just cut up this pair of jeans to make them crop jeans... does that make me sound cheap? :rolleyes: But I guess I got them to the perfect length, though.
  • Options
    You could buy regular ones and just fold them up at the bottom. I wanted turn-ups on mine so I bought a pair from the tall range in topshop and folded up the ends that were a bit long. They look much better. :)
  • Options
    yeah i just turned up my normal ones today....went lookin for ones in town but couldnt find any i liked :(
  • Options
    im 5"2 and bench trousers/ crops are about the right length..and freespirit do some brands which fit. looking around is your best bet...gd luck:D
    xxx