Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's the stuff?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, something I read suggested a full body massage with oil. Now my girlfriend and I are very fond of massages, and when we read this obviously it interested us. The stuff we use at the moment to massage is Tommy Hilfiger body lotion. Now currently we do not go to 'all' areas, just the back and feet or whatever. I'm sure this body lotion would not be too healthy if it came into contact with the nether regions. I'm assuming by oil the author didn't intend for me to go to my car and empty the engine, so what oil would you suggest and where can we purchase it (preferably Boots or something)?

Comments

• Options
    Baby oil - fabulous stuff :D
    Available from all good chemists
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    Baby oil - fabulous stuff :D
    Available from all good chemists
    Aye, Its grand!!

:)
  • Options
    yeah but dont use baby oil near where a condom amy be going as it can corrode the latex! unless you want ickle babies :)
  • Options
    found some Almond oil in the bathroom earlier, lit up a few candles, some Rose incense, and gave each other a nice massage with Almond oil - mmmmmm, that was about 3 hours ago and my back is still warm and relaxed....

massages are great.....
  • Options
    Sorry got carried away and didn't answer the question.....

Boots or Body Shop. I think most good chemists will sell some sort of massage oil.

If you prefer you could search on the net and get it delivered...
  • Options
    SUe some of that stuff, then slowly massage each body region, starting with back head face legs then front, turn candles of burn some aromaterapy oil, massage with lavander oils then to spice up the finish use some candle wax drippings- trust me top quality! :thumb:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    found some Almond oil in the bathroom earlier, lit up a few candles, some Rose incense, and gave each other a nice massage with Almond oil - mmmmmm, that was about 3 hours ago and my back is still warm and relaxed....

massages are great.....

i do massage and almond oil is one of the best oils you can use. available in boots etc
  • Options
    I personally wouldnt recommend baby oil - the smell isnt exactely a turn on for me anyway.

Try using any old massage oil from Boots or The Body Shop or somewhere, and some KY Jelly or something on the "nether regions"