Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a red and sore-looking rash of (possibly) small spots on the head of my dick that extends right around and on the head itself. It isn't sore unless I touch it and it has been there for a few days. It resulted from either a blowjob or penetrative sex or both. It has never happened before. Any ideas about what it is and an effective cure?

I have also posted this thread in the sex forum.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    the only way to be sure is to go to your docs. you should do really, it sounds like some sort of rash or infection. he can give you some cream or anti-biotics or other neccessary treatment. Dont avoid going... it IS your dick and you dont want it to fall off!!
  • Options
    i would suggest for u to go to your doctor, im a student nurse and i would say that its probably a reaction to something, i could be something as daft as changing washing powder and you are allergitc to it or washing and things like that. but on the other hand it could be more serious, its hard for me to say without actually seeing what the rash looks like ;) seriously though go to your doctors babe its the best thing!

:heart: lisa :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    it IS your dick and you dont want it to fall off!!

That made me giggle :lol:

Doc I think you better go and see the doc, could be anything. Have you had unprotected sex, because if you have even more reasons to get it checked out.