Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One step closer...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Cannabis is going to be decriminalised in Canada soonish anyway, well unless the US steps up its pressure anymore.

They've got the price right too, I paid about 15 quid an 1/8th when I was there, the quality was really good as well.
  • Options
    I will be going to Canada within the next five years hopefully, it will probably be legalised by then but i would not be going for just the cannabis, to visit a different place, different people, new sights.
  • Options
    I really liked Motreal when I went there a while ago, very nice people and really friendly, the French thing was a bit confusing though, i think if I moved there I would try and learn.

Toronto is really grey, flat and boring. Like Marge from the Simpsons said "So clean and bland, I'm home!"

The people in general are really nice, just dont EVER confuse them with Americans.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    The people in general are really nice, just dont EVER confuse them with Americans.

That would be VERY hard to do... because i love canadians! :)

oooh look at me all anti-american and prejudiced!