Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

worry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you stop worrying? i am a real bad worrier and if i dont have something to worry about something eventually crops onto my head. how do i stop it? i always fear the worst.
any advice? herbal remedies etc etc?
my mum reckons worrying is going to make me ill.

Comments

• Options
    thanks! i try to keep myself busy but its the times when im not busy, like when its time to go to sleep that the worries tend to creep in. ive had a few big things to concern me recently and ive always been a worrier but it seams to be worse now since the major worries came into my life! if that makes sense. i just worry all the time and doubt myself! maybe im just f**ked in the heed!?!:lol:
  • Options
    i have a fe quite big things to worry about but that i can deal with, ide expect there to be worry but its the other stupid things i worry about that are bothering me and i dont know why i worry about such stupid things. sometimes its paranoia, worrying ive upset someone when i havnt done anything really. i doubt myself alot too.