Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

signs!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how can u tell if a girl likes u alot? wot are the signs.

cos i really like this girl and she doesnt mind me sayin i love her, and she always wants to see me.

just want to know the wot to look for, in her body language?

Comments

• Options
    Here's a useful thing:
  • Options
    Re: signs!!!!
    Originally posted by Rickissss
    how can u tell if a girl likes u alot? wot are the signs.

cos i really like this girl and she doesnt mind me sayin i love her, and she always wants to see me.

just want to know the wot to look for, in her body language?

Well, if I like a boy I.....

Make lots of eye contact
    Blush a lot :blush:
    Talk crap cos I can't think of anything sensible to say
    Spy on him :D Hehehehe....

It's a good sign that she wants to see you lots, if she does like you then it'll be pretty easy to see. Check out how her body language differs when she's with you to when she's with another guy. Does she hold eye contact? Do the flirty hair thing? Lick her lips? Okay, that last one sounds pretty strange but I often find myself doing that if I see someone I like, perhaps I'm imagining what they taste like :yum::naughty:
  • Options
    Body Language :chin: I found this on the BBC Teens site:

10 Signs She Fancies You:

1) Her face is the colour of ketchup ...
    ...but she hasn't got a tan. She simply can't help blushing because you're in the same room. And no it's not coz ‘It’s hot in here’.

2) She's really really quiet...
    Get her chatting by asking simple questions. If she starts talking rubbish and breathing funny, then you know you're really in with a chance!

3) She ignores you in a crowd...
    ...but can't help sneaking a peek when she thinks you're not looking. This girl's no amateur: she’s playing it cool but she just can’t resist checking you out.

4) Is she watching your lips?
    If she is, it's a good sign. It means she's thinking about pressing her lips close to yours.

5) She copies your movements.
    If you're sitting opposite each other and you cross your arms, you might notice that she's doing it to. It's coz her body is aping your movements.

6) Her pupils get larger.
    It's an involuntary reaction to seeing something you like. Don't peer too intently into her face, though, or she'll think you're a mentalist!

7) She engages you in pointless arguments.
    Yep, she's trying to get you to notice her. She wants you to know she's passionate and opinionated, and also because she's frustrated that you're not completely under her spell.

8) She finds any excuse to brush up against you.
    Even the subtlest of moves can mean just as much as a note pressed into your hand at a bus stop.

9) She wears lots of slap when you’re around.
    It may look over the top but make a note that it's probably for your benefit.

10) You hear rumours that she likes you.
    Who do you think started them?

Personally, I think the tell-tale signs are mainly, lot's of eye contact.. (so, she looks at you, holds gaze for 4 secs, then looks away and repeats!) Also, I think the whole "touching the arm" is a gooden.. she'll make sure to touch you, just to be near you.. eg:

You: you'll never believe this but the word Gullible has be taken out of the English dictionary!
    Her: no way! *taps you on the arm in a girly fashion*
    You: no! Gottcha!
    Her: huh! *playfully slaps you perhaps on the leg*

Or summit to that extent!

Ilora x
  • Options
    Re: signs!!!!
    Originally posted by Rickissss
    she always wants to see me.