Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heartbreak

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK i won't go into details, but my fionse just finished with me...heartbreak. help. Its like this constant horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach...I haven't got a clue how to get over him, he was my first love, so...yeah.
Stupid question, bet it's been done a million times before but..what the hell do I do?:(

Comments

• Options
    Get all your friends together and go out. Spend the whole day doing stuff - head to the cinema, eat at a restaurant, go shopping, anything, just try and keep occupied and have fun.

Best advice I can give.

Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    It sounds way too morbid but its only been a couple of days, and it feels like a year..I miss him like hell, but I know its for the best :confused:
    we've been together for so long everyone associates me with him, so Im always getting asked how we are, how he is, if we're still together...its so f-ing hard to get it outta my head and stop being reminded of him/us...
  • Options
    It is hard, I know that losing my first love was really difficult for me, especially seeing her with someone else, but sitting around doing nothing will only make you feel worse, that's why I said go out with friends and do stuff with them. Make them think of you as you - not you and him.

And, trust, everything works out for the best, even if it doesn't seem it at the time :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skateside
    And, trust, everything works out for the best, even if it doesn't seem it at the time :)

:yes:

Yeah, like the other people said, just try and keep yourself occupied, go out, try and have fun, take your mind off it.
    And remember, you will get over this, however unlikely this seems right now. Keep reminding yourself it's for the best, like you said.

*Hugz* and I hope you're feeling a bit more cheerful soon :)