Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a red and sore-looking rash of (possibly) small spots on the head of my dick that extends right around and on the head itself. It isn't sore unless I touch it and it has been there for a few days. It resulted from either a blowjob or penetrative sex or both. Any ideas about what it is and an effective cure?

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Off you go to your doctor, I would book it asap. They've seen it all before.
  • Options
    Go to the doctor.
  • Options
    My girlfriend and I were just doing foreplay. I began to lick and rub her clit but she told me to stop because it was painful. Confused, she asked me to do it again to check. I did, but the result was the same. I looked at her clit and the area which was painful (see diagram; apologies for it being bad! :p ) was somewhat white and it had a few spot-like areas. I guess it was just sore, although we have not touched her clit for a couple of days. It is odd. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doc767
    My girlfriend and I were just doing foreplay. I began to lick and rub her clit but she told me to stop because it was painful. Confused, she asked me to do it again to check. I did, but the result was the same. I looked at her clit and the area which was painful (see diagram; apologies for it being bad! :p ) was somewhat white and it had a few spot-like areas. I guess it was just sore, although we have not touched her clit for a couple of days. It is odd. Any suggestions?

WTF is that?! It looks like a cone of chips. For one horrible moment before I read what you said I thought you`d actually posted a photo of your knob. :eek2:

You may have thrush, but we cannot possibly diagnose anything, so go to the doctors and make sure your girlfriend does the same.
  • Options
    I did say the pic was bad! :p

We will give it a day or two to clear up. If it does not, we will go to the doctors.

Thanks for your help. :)
  • Options
    I doubt if it`s just going to go away. Why don`t you just go to the Doctor`s? Do you pay over there?
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    Don't wait to go to the doctors, there are some parts of your body you really don't want to neglect!

CB
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doc767

LMAO. The joys of Paint.
  • Options
    Worts?
  • Options
    Sounds like thrush to me...

best to go to a doctor to be safe though!
  • Options
    I went to the doctors today and she said that I most probably have thrush, for which I was given some cream.

She took a swab and she will send it to the lab for examination, the results of which should arrive in about a week's time.

She said that thrush is a natural occurance and might have resulted because, for instance, a change in PH. In addition, she said it might reoccur at any time.

Thank you all for your help. :)