Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blow, the film...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever seen this film, i watched it on sky the other night, its based on a true story about George Jung,and about his weed dealing and then moving on to cocaine.. its a fucking quality film!

Comments

• Options
    I did a thread about that in entertainment a while ago.. Saw that film first time ages&ages ago, and sat down to watch the DVD again last week... still great :D (and top marks for adding James King to the cast..... :yum: )
  • Options
    Brilliant film, got it on dvd, he made some money, 60million in 3 years.
  • Options
    what a guy, definetly someone to look up to
  • Options
    Not really someone to look up to, his life was ruined, he did however live the HIGH life for years but in all things in this life, what goes up, has to come down, still i jail i presume and his daughter still hasn't visitied him and no money, he will have nothing when he gets out of jail.

quality film though.
  • Options
    i thought it was a bit overdone, but an okay film. Definately not a fav, but it's alright to sit adown and watch ever now and then
  • Options
    I thought the plot, direction and acting were all good but the script let it down somewhat. That and there were a few moments which felt like they were put in for 'Loaded Lads'.