Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can u kiss someone and be all huggy and that with them and then when asked where do you stand with them tell you that you 'stand mostly as a friend'

i really dont get that! how can you be just a friend?

Comments

• Options
    no i dont think u can.you cant just stay friends after something like that,its not fair on you,tell them how you feel,make them listen and explain to them...
    IM THE GOOD GUY HERE
  • Options
    i talked to him about it and said its unfair and he apologised and said he wont do it again but its more im a bit upset cos its like it meant something...but now i know it doesnt im ok with that cos its fun and its no string blah blah but grrrr...why cant men be more clear with what they mean

im in a weird mood 2nite so i apologise...its the heat
  • Options
    You can kiss someone and not want to go out with them. You can even do more than kiss and still not want to go out with them. It might not be fair but at least he told you what he wants.
  • Options
    its not that i wanted to go out with him...just dont get how he can say that we're just mates...that he doesnt like me 'like that' surley hes gotta feel something?