Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

zoom.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

been eating hash since friday afternoon. can't sleep. spaced. need to sleep. head all lit up inside though.

Comments

• Options
    i would have thought that eating lots of hash would send you to sleep, thats what im planing to do when i go to Bangkok to knock me out on the plane
  • Options
    Re: zoom.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

been eating hash since friday afternoon. can't sleep. spaced. need to sleep. head all lit up inside though.

This is one of the best 'harm reduction' threads I have ever seen. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    i would have thought that eating lots of hash would send you to sleep, thats what im planing to do when i go to Bangkok to knock me out on the plane

chinese man say man who walk through doorway sideways with erection always going to bangkok
  • Options
    Re: Re: zoom.
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    This is one of the best 'harm reduction' threads I have ever seen. :rolleyes:
    glad to be of help.
  • Options
    eating hash :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    eating hash :thumb:
    and no corned beef in sight.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    and no corned beef in sight.

pure spiritual then
  • Options
    Badabing; Thats terrible, groan!
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    chinese man say man who walk through doorway sideways with erection always going to bangkok

:lol: hehe :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Badabing; Thats terrible, groan!

I know... my mum txed it to me!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    since my birthday in june i seem to have been indulging heavier than usual. i realy meant to not smoke today ...i've done that and drank cheap winre!
    oh well ...stagg night tomorrow before fridays wedding ...it's looking likw a long party.
  • Options
    Over indulgence of cannabis and alcohol is something to look forward to, enjoy it mroll.
  • Options
    Not always, I tend to turn white and be sick if I do that.
  • Options
    do you smoke first then drink or drink first then smoke? it all depends on how your feeling, after smoking, alcohol feels like an awful big weight on your stomach i think...but haven't been sick through it yet
  • Options
    When I have mates round we normaly get a bottle of vodka to share between 3 then have loads of joints too. Normaly I'm alright but sometimes I go a bit sideways.
  • Options
    i don't really drink vodka as much but i used to when i didn't smoke, i don't really like the taste of it, me and a mate have got 3 liters of cider today,:rolleyes: we were stuck for cash and it tastes alright so no problems, cheap and effective.
  • Options
    I like strongbow, I had a few pints a little while ago. Its SO suggery.
  • Options
    yea, strongbow is nice enough, its pretty cheap too, 3 liters for £3 or so, thats a good deal there.
  • Options
    I cant bring myself to buy White lightning or Strongbow Super though, I think I'll leave that to the tramps and the teens.
  • Options
    I haven't bought them drinks in a long time, they are nice enough to drink sometimes, my friend when out would normally buy a 3 liter of cider, only because its cheap and then maybe buy a few bottles or whatever somewhere else later that night, all with the purpose of saving money.