Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

when masturbating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK,I've been trying to pluck up the courage to post this ever since I first discovered the site.When I do it,I mean masturbate,sometimes when I have my orgasm i kinda squirt some liquid out of my vagina.I dunno what it is,but its clear and virtually doesn't smell at all so its not wee.Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm Rare pure pussy juice..... Hmmm Nice. It's just you hitting your G-stop (I imagining) and ejaculating because of it

I've been away from the game too long, starting to forget everything (I use to know this sort of shit in my sleep!):eek:
  • Options
    i havent personally had this but it is just female ejaculation, it is quite rare but absolutly fine, dont worry about it. think of it as a gift, u r quite a rare breed! :D

Antalya xxx :wave:
  • Options
    Don't let it bother you, i'm sure it'd turn a bloke on if you sorta squirt when your cuming...:cool:
  • Options
    From a bloke, it would turn me on if a girl squirted when she came, be wierd at first, but in a good way - it'd be totally horny! It would also let you know the girl isn't faking!!