Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

normal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when my clit is stimulated, espesh by my bf i seem to have muscle spasms in my legs.I don't think this is normal or common in people so i duno if its just a 'characteristic' of me or whether its something worth worrying about.

any replies to this would be useful

thanx
~*~

Comments

• Options
    happens to me and my ex gf too...

its nothing worth worrying about hun :)
  • Options
    my legs used to start trembling when i was turned on, they don't seem to do it any more though.

it used to be a good signal though, if my legs weren't trembling, it wasn't good enough :D
  • Options
    *YAY* not just me :)
    i realised is good thing though

while im here: anyone know of ways to reduce pain when loose virginity? because me+my bf tried, but i whimped out because the pain was soo bad :(
  • Options
    Happens to me as well love, well used to, not had it for a while :-s

As for reducing the pain, no real ways, just make sure there's plenty of fore play, plenty of lubrication of one form or another and just relax. When you're ready you'll relax enough that it shouldn't hurt too much.
  • Options
    Ohh i love it when my leg goes its really lovely and shows ur loveing it, and as for virginity just get very very wet and maybe that will help.