Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning Glory Seeds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am wondering how many trips 20 grams of morning glory seeds would produce and what would be the best way to consume them? just put them in tea and eat them or what?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Morning Glory Seeds
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I am wondering how many trips 20 grams of morning glory seeds would produce and what would be the best way to consume them? just put them in tea and eat them or what?
    big in america in the late 60's early seventies. never got round to it ...
  • Options
    Mate, if you're going to look into trying LSA via a natural method, don't do it using Morning Glory. It's a waste of time and effort, you needs to eat loads to feel an effect. And apparently they're exceptionally bad for nausea.
    If you're going to do it that way, use Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (Argyreia Nervosa ..sp?), which although still cause nausea (apparently), are much easier to handle because you only need 3-6 seeds for a trip. Yes, seeds.
    I've heard if you take the fuzzy coat off the seeds, and lightly toast them, this prevents the majority of the nausea. Not sure if it's true or not, but can't hurt.
    I was going to try these a while back, but came to the conclusion that if they were really that good, they'd be more common, blah blah. I've heard mixed reviews about them. If I'm gonna trip natural style, 'shrooms all the way.
    Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Peyote though, now that would be fun! :)
  • Options
    How much is loads?more than 20 grams?how many seeds would there be in 20 grams?well i would get baby woodrose only they are out of stock where i want to get them.
    my friend has tried them and said he was near sick after he ate them, the feeling was disguisting but he was tripping like fuck on them.
    Peyote---potseeds.
  • Options
    Peyote---potseeds.
    peyote = mescalin = cactus.
    mescaline is beuty.
  • Options
    from fear and loating

"mescaline-the only way to fly"
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Mescalin is soemthing I would really like to try properly! I've hear so many good things about it.

Have tried Morning Glory (heavenly blue) - the huippies round my way used to do them all the time and fuck knows why. All I wanna say is :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    maybe they did them because they tripped...
  • Options
    I think there is a good reason that they have remained legal all this time, they are a crap alternative.
    My dealer had some a while ago and described them as having the dirtiest acid ever and then some GHB, but more wrong.
  • Options
    woudn't they be a good idea for a person to try though if they haven't tried acid and dont want to jump in the deep end.
  • Options
    LSA can be easily as strong and scary as acid, maybe even more so because there is more physical side effects.
  • Options
    Shogun, looks like the general impression is don't bother with them, they're not worth it. Loads is around 300-400 seeds region, which would be quite a few if you think about it.
    I went through the same stage of wanting to try these about December time before I'd tried 'shrooms or LSD to get an idea what a trip was. I looked about on erowid and whatnot, and what people had said about them put me completely off.
  • Options
    300-400 :eek: fucking hell, that is quite alot of seeds.... maybe i might not bother with them at all, probably not worth the hassle, how many seeds would there be in 20 grams?
  • Options
    300-400 :eek: fucking hell, that is quite alot of seeds.... maybe i might not bother with them at all, probably not worth the hassle, how many seeds would there be in 20 grams?

ALOT - the seeds are fucking tiny!!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    still alot of seeds to be eating ..300-400 :eek:
  • Options
    Was talking to a friend tonight and he said the seeds are very tiny and he ate around 300 or 400 and tripped for over 12 hours and had no nausea....so not everyone thinks they were bad. is there much nausea in pills?
  • Options
    is there much nausea in pills?

No! If you are sick on pills it just seems to be a bit of liquid that comes up without any discomfort at all.

Not like with alcohol or morning glory seeds where you're constantly going through the motions even though there's fuck all left to come up - when it feels like your cheeks are going to split open and your head's going to unfold! :yuck:
    Weekender Offender